Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Together We Can Do The Impossible
Everyone is part of a team. If you are married, you and your spouse are a team. If you are employed, you and your colleagues are a team. If you give your time to an organization, you are part of a team of volunteers. And while everyone knows teamwork is a good thing, you may not know how it really works. In this easy-to-get-it approach, Derek reveals the process of building a winning team, making it simple to grasp, retain and put into practice. Whether you are a leader or team member, this workshop will inspire you to dive into and enjoy the process of team building.
- Learn how to be better, faster, and stronger…together!
- Learn why teamwork is so important.
- Learn the impact of good teamwork.
- Learn how your team can accomplish the dream.
- Learn how to develop a team that lasts.
- Learn the 9 characteristics of a good team.
- Learn what it means to be a team player.
- Learn how to go about building a winning team.
- Learn how a weak player impacts the team.
- Learn how to create positive energy on the team.
- Learn how to harness the team’s creativity.
- Learn how to achieve your team’s common goal.