Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
What separates a great leader from a good one? The best leaders invest their time and resources in equipping others to rise up to their best as leaders. With power-packed strategies and time-tested advice, Derek defines the win-win climate created when leaders proactively mentor those around them. He will carefully walk you through a progression of four stages: modeling, motivating, mentoring, and multiplying. This workshop will help you catapult your organization, and the people within it, to greater success.
- Learn how to influence and add value to others through trust.
- Learn how to free people to reach their potential by feeding them encouragement, recognition, and hope.
- Learn how to get others to think more highly of themselves.
- Learn how to be impressed and interested, not impressive and interesting.
- Learn how to look beyond your own position and experiences when dealing with others.
- Learn how to stretch others to reach their full potential through personal growth.
- Learn how to walk beside others through life’s difficulties until they can travel under their own power.
- Learn how to initiate contact with others and meet them where they are.
- Learn how to share you influence, position, and wisdom with others so that they can function at their best.
- Learn how to multiply leaders.